1.20.2009

The Best 3 Blogs of Other Classes

It was hard for me to select the only three blogs. I am going to introduce my favorite blogs. I found out that there were blogs which we couldn't see. So I want to, but I can't.

1 AruHinAta*

I think this blog has very long articles and looks nice. I have never seen "SEX AND THE CITY". This became a movie and dramas. So I can see these easily. I try to rent DVDs. I'd like to write like this blog




I think this blog has very good pictures. This blog is used simple colors, so I see easily.They are beautiful and useful for me. I'm interested in the article of healthy foods. I didn't know there are people who eat cockroaches!





I think this blog is used nice colors. This is easy for me to understand. There are a lot of good links. Pictures of New Zealand are so beautiful.


1 件のコメント: