1.20.2009

Questionnaire About Our Blogs



I ask my classmates about their blogs.

Q.1: Which topics did you write easily?
 A: MOVIE……5

Q.2: How long did it take to make your blog each topic?
  A: 30min……2
   : 1h……2 
  : 2h……1


Q.3: What other software did you use to make your blog?
  A: Yahoo!……2
  : Google……2
  : Wikipedia……1


Q.4: Do you think your English skill is better than before?
 A: YES……3
  : A Little……1
  : NO……1

Q.5: What is the most difficult thing for you when you write your blog?
A: Color……2
 : Grammar……2
 : Vocabulary……1

Q.6: What is the most important thing wen you write your blog?
A: Sentence……2
 : Design……2
 : Picture……1

Q.7: How did you feel when you get comments?
A: HAPPY!……3
 : GOOD……1
 : USEFUL……1

Q.8: How often do you search the Internet in ENGLISH?
A: NO……2
 : Sometimes……2
 : Often……1


I think I could learn a lot of new things because I had never written a blog. I think my English is improved! I'd like to try to continue this blog.

HAVE A NICE SPRING VACATION:-)

1 件のコメント: